- 1 pound ground buffalo
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 2-3 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook ground buffalo and onion in a pan over medium high heat until buffalo is browned and crumbled. Transfer meat to a slow cooker.
- Add cabbage, kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, bouillon, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir and cover.
- Cook on high setting for 4 hours, or on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir occasionally and add water as desired to maintain the consistency you desire.