- 2 pounds ground buffalo meat or replace some with ground pork or sausage
- ½ diced red onion
- 3 ounces mushrooms
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼-1/2 diced jalapeno, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Grill patties over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Then flip again and cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until cooked through to your preference. Serve on hamburger buns and condiments.