- 1 pound sirloin steak cut into 1½ inch cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- Cubed vegetables to your liking - red onions, peppers and mushrooms
- Soak skewers in water while preparing ingredients.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, garlic, and black pepper. Add the sirloin cubes to the marinate and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Place alternating meat and vegetables on skewers, leaving half an inch between cubes. Grill directly over coals for about 20 minutes, turning once. Brush with the teriyaki sauce the last 5 minutes of grilling.