- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 pounds bison brisket, trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ cups barbeque sauce
- Combine thyme, paprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and cumin in a small bowl; set aside. Rub brisket all over with spice mixture.
- Pour Worcestershire and barbeque sauces into a slow cooker; place beef on top. Cover, and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours, until fork tender.