- 1½ pounds buffalo round steak, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 small head bok choy, cut in 1-inch chunks
- White or brown basmati rice for serving, cooked
- For best results, marinate the meat the night before in a plastic bag with the sauce ingredients: soy sauce, honey, ginger, and orange juice. This can also be done a few hours in advance. Dump the contents into a slow cooker and add the vegetables on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours, high for 3-4, or until meat is fully cooked and super tender. Serve over rice with the crock juice.