1. Due to the variable weights on each individual cut of meat, the actual weight of your order will vary within a 10% range. Your credit card will be charged according to the acutual weight of the meats shipped. We will make every possible attempt to match the weight of each cut to the order as possible.
2. All shipments are delivered out on Tuesdays using Federal Express. If the Fed-Ex 2-Day shipment is selected, then package arrival will take place on Thursday. If the Fed-Ex 1-Day shipment is selected, then the package arrival will take place on Wednesday. Orders must be received by 5 pm on Monday nights for processing that week, otherwise the order will be processed the following Tuesday. Most orders received through the week will be processed the following Tuesday unless you provide a special request in the comments section.
3. All shipments are made without signature required upon arrival. This means that your packgage will be left at the door if there is no answer. You are responsible for all packages reported left at your door by Federal Express, including theft, weather, failure to refrigerate contents timely, and all other damage that relates to door delivery. This is a necessary delivery factor for all perishable products.
4. Contents will arrive frozen, partially frozen or defrosted and chilled. The freezer packes included in the package are tested sufficient to keep the box at or below 40 degrees for up to two full days in all types of weather accross the U.S. All products must be refrigerated the day of arrival. We cannot guarantee the condition of your order if it is not refrigerated on the day of arrival. If your delivery location is an office, appartment or other similar building, you are responsible for for the package once dropped anywhere in that building by Federal Express, regardless of failures to notify or delivery by the building's receptionist, mailroom or front desk.
5. Please open and inspect your package and receipt immediately upon arrival. You have 48 hours from receipt to notify us of damage, billing mistakes or product errors. We will work to correct these errors, including possible replacements or refunds, in a timely manner.
6. All shipments are made using Federal Express within the continental U.S. only. No Alaska or Hawaii shipments.
7. Meats are shipped-out frozen, vacuum packed, packaged in insullated containers and covered with ice packs.
8. We cannot guarantee your order if there are any errors with the shipping address or telephone number.
9. You will be updated with shipping details by email.