Buffalo Bacon Cheese Burger
- 2 pounds ground buffalo
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 8 slices bacon, cut up
- 4 slices American cheese or any cheese you desire
- Mix ground buffalo and 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce. Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Top 4 of the patties each with 2 bacon slices, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce , and 1 cheese singles. Top each with a second patty. Press edges of patties together, seal with a fork.
- Grill patties over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Then flip again and cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until cooked through to your preference. Serve on hamburger buns and condiments.