1. Due to the variable weights on each individual cut of meat, the actual weight of your order will vary within a 10% range. Your credit card will be charged according to the actual weight of the meats shipped. We will make every possible attempt to match the weight of each cut to the order as possible.
2. All shipments are delivered out on Tuesdays using UPS or Federal Express. If the 2-Day shipment is selected, then package arrival will take place on Thursday. If the 1-Day shipment is selected, then the package arrival will take place on Wednesday. Orders must be received by 5 pm on Monday nights for processing that week, otherwise the order will be processed the following Tuesday.
3. All shipments are made without signature required upon arrival. This means that your package will be left at the door if there is no answer. You are responsible for all packages reported left at your door by the courier company, including theft, weather, failure to refrigerate contents timely, and all other damage that relates to door delivery. This is a necessary delivery factor for all perishable products.
4. Contents will arrive frozen, partially frozen or defrosted and chilled. The freezer packs included in the package are tested sufficient to keep the box at or below 40 degrees for up to two full days in all types of weather across the U.S. All products must be refrigerated the day of arrival. We cannot guarantee the condition of your order if it is not refrigerated on the day of arrival. If your delivery location is an office, apartment or other similar building, you are responsible for the package and contents once dropped anywhere in that building by by the courier company, regardless of a failure to notify or deliver by the building's receptionist, mail room or front desk.
5. Please open and inspect your package immediately upon arrival. You have 48 hours from receipt to notify us of damage, billing mistakes or product errors. We will work to correct these errors, including possible replacements or refunds, in a timely manner.
6. All shipments are made using Federal Express within the continental U.S. only. No Alaska or Hawaii shipments.
7. Meats are shipped-out frozen, vacuum packed, packaged in insulated containers and covered with ice packs. All packages, even if fully defrosted, can be placed directly back into your freezer to be refrozen.
8. We cannot guarantee your order if you provided are any errors with the shipping address or telephone number.
9. You will be updated with shipping details by email.
10. Refund requests must be made in writing using our contact page. Refunds or replacements are generally provided if something goes wrong with the shipping on our end. Refunds are generally not provided if package delivery problems are caused on the buyers end. Product quality complaints are all evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We generally aim for satisfied customers.