- 2 pounds buffalo London Broil or Sirloin Steak, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 10 ounces broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups sour cream
- hot cooked noodles
- minced fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add buffalo and shake until well coated.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Brown meat in batches. Remove and keep warm. Add onion and garlic to the pan; cook until tender. Return meat to the skillet. Add the broth, mustard, chili sauce and mushrooms; cover and cook until the meat is tender, about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley.